Monday, December 14, 2009

I have a lot of tiny whiteheads on my forehead and nose. Should I get microdermabrasion?

My dermatologist says I should exfoliate with a scrub twice a week, but it's been a few weeks now and I still have lots of little whiteheads! Should I invest in a microdermabrasion treatment?I have a lot of tiny whiteheads on my forehead and nose. Should I get microdermabrasion?
If you are using prescription meds, do not get a microdermabrasion treatment until you clear it w/ your dermatologist.





In the meantime, consider using Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads. The pads have a smooth side %26amp; a textured side for extra exfoliation. Use the textured side on the areas w/ whiteheads once a day - be gentle.I have a lot of tiny whiteheads on my forehead and nose. Should I get microdermabrasion?
get proactive...it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment