Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have quite a few blackheads and whiteheads on my skin, recommend anything?

I have had quite a few blackheads and whiteheads on my skin for quite a long time now, and can never find a treatment to make them go away. Can anybody tell me if there's anything I could buy that isn't too pricey?I have quite a few blackheads and whiteheads on my skin, recommend anything?
Try using regular Dove soap in the bar form. It worked for me and it is really cheap! Hope I helped!I have quite a few blackheads and whiteheads on my skin, recommend anything?
An ideal mask that extracts dirt and oil from clogged pores can be made by using powdered orange peel and yogurt, it should be applied and when dry scrub with circular motion and wash with warm water. It opens up the clogged pores that cause acne,whiteheads and blackheads. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Where are the black heads? If on your nose use a hot compress.


Repeat.


Push your nose gently upwards.


Wash your face with acne face wash


toner (witch hazel) the best brand Alba


And spot treat all white heads with acne cream -





For general use find a solid acne system.


Follow directions and don't skip steps or washing AM/and PM.





Warming masks help black heads.


Exfoliating is good but kicks up a lot of bacteria so it gets worse before it is better.
get some form of exfoliating cleanser and do it once to twice a week, it'll take off the dry skin and help get rid of black heads, it also makes your skin really smooth. there are many brands and they all pretty much do the same thing, so just get a cheap one.

No comments:

Post a Comment