Thursday, December 17, 2009

Will several sessions of microdermabrasion remove my whiteheads and blackheads?

Or will I have to go to a dermitoligist to get the whiteheads removed?Will several sessions of microdermabrasion remove my whiteheads and blackheads?
Microderm works great, you can notice the difference on your first treatment! you'll be really happy with results, cause it will also reduce age lines, sun spots and other impurities we all have. =)Will several sessions of microdermabrasion remove my whiteheads and blackheads?
Getting consistent dermabrasion sessions will work. It sounds like you may be doing it at home since you asked if you'd have to go to a dermatologist for the whiteheads. There are very good at home treatments; you can find them at the drugstore, I believe Neutrogena %26amp; Dove have a kit that comes with a battery-operated scrubber %26amp; some scrub pads.





I don't know how much money you want to spend, but I use an at-home dermabrasion that comes in a jar made by Dr. Brandt--its a department store brand, you can find it on the Sephora website; its $75. I love it; I have acne-prone skin %26amp; I saw results with the first use. I've never gotten compliments on my skin, but within 2 uses of it, people were telling me that my skin was glowing. I'm not kidding. Dermabrasion will make a big difference. Good luck.
i hate my blackheads i have the sameprob as well
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment