Monday, December 14, 2009

What is the best way to prevent and treat whiteheads?

I wash my face RELIGIOUSLY, I use a exfoiliating cleanser daily, followed by toner and moisturizer, but I still have some whiteheads! Is any of this skin actually helping at ALL? What else can I do?What is the best way to prevent and treat whiteheads?
Well..at 29 Years old, I still get a stray one from time to time. Blessed with oily skin from my mom. Anyhow, I have found that using Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Wash, and tend to follwo up with a swipe of Stridex pads. Has been quite helpful.What is the best way to prevent and treat whiteheads?
What that other guy said is pretty great.





Try to check yourself in the mirror from time to time and get rid of those dogs before anyone else spots 'em. They're just gross, man. I have to continuously be on alert. It sucks. I feel for ya.
remember that genetics plays a part as well. good hygiene is your best defense.


i cut down on my acne by omitting everything but the basics out of my facial care (including make-up).
Proactive is Awesome!!! I haven't had a breakout since I began using it, 2 years ago. Nothing else would work for me. It really lasts a long time, too. So, it is great value for the $$$. Also, drink lots of water, it will help to clean bacteria out of your body system, so it is not deposited into pores of your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment