Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do i get rid of whiteheads safely?

As of last week i seem to have started ';breaking out'; on the left side of my forehead and my left cheek. I was wondering how to get rid of whiteheads safely without scarring or over drying. I heard Rubbing Alcohol works. I have astringent but it doesn't seem to be working.


If you needed to know I have side bangs.How do i get rid of whiteheads safely?
Mix Cornflour with Vinegar, make a paste and apply on the area for 15-30 minutes and let it dry, wash by slightly scrubbing the area with warm water, this helps to get rid whiteheads. Check out http://useinfo-whitehead.blogspot.com/ for more useful info on whiteheads.How do i get rid of whiteheads safely?
witch Hazel works well as a daily toner,to prevent getting them.they have white head removers.tea tree oil soap helps you get rid of them and prevent from getting them.toothpaste helps if you put it on at night and rinse off in the morning and fresh lemon juice helps get rid of acne and lightens scars and helps get the dead skin off of you so it doesn't clog a pore.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment