Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can you get rid of whiteheads?

Is there a specific product or brand that can really help with getting rid of them?How can you get rid of whiteheads?
I use a product called ';Acne Free';. I use it before I go to sleep, although you're supposed to use it twice a day (morning and night). Anyway, if I have either a red pimple or a whitehead, by the next morning it will almost or completely be gone.How can you get rid of whiteheads?
OMG ... I know the perfect answer to this question because my sister tried this product and it works miracles. I can't say too much about it but she had acne prone skin and blemishes all over her face and tried proactive but after a while proactiv didnt work anymore so now shes using some natural product that apparently my whole family is raving about because she got them samples but being that I dont break out much i didnt get to try it :( anyways here's the website to that product its called carley's clear and smooth. Try it I hear the relusts are to die for and they've got a lot of great reviews.





https://www.clearandsmoothskin.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment