Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads, naturally and free?

I have blackheads all over my nose.


and I break out all over my face with whiteheads.


I can't buy anything.


I'm hoping you can give me a solution that I'll have in my home?How to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads, naturally and free?
after washing your face in warm water (opens pores) cut a tomato in half and rub it in circular motions over your face. leave to dry for 15 minutes. wash off (gently) and PAT dry (no rubbing off). then slice a potato up finely and rub over your face in circular motions. the acid in tomatos stops oily skin and fights pimples and inflammation, and the potassium, sulfur, phosphorus and chloride in uncooked potatoes clear up pimples and the enzymes and vitamin C help rejuvenate the skin by nourishing unhealthy cell tissues. it gets rid of pimples and scars really fast (trust me. i tried it. saw results OVERNIGHT). this has been the single most effective way to get rid of pimples for me. non of those acne washes or anything worked... thank god i finally found it !! do it once or twice a day. all my blemishes were completely gone in less than 1 week ! you'll luv it


u can read more about it on...


http://en.epochtimes.com/news/5-2-1/2615鈥?/a>How to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads, naturally and free?
The only way to get rid of them is going to a dermatologist. If you pick them they scar so don't look at them. Soap will not stop bacteria growth in the skin and over the counter products won't work. Most likely, you would need oral pills and creams prescribed by a doctor to eliminate your acne.
well what i do is ever night when i get out of the shower i wash my face with soap and water the i get some lotion and massage it in the when you wake up do the same thing until it eventually starts to disappear

No comments:

Post a Comment