Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do I have so many whiteheads and blackheads whereas my classmates don't?

Please give me some tips to eradicate this DISASTER on my face.





I'm 17. A 1st year college student in the Philippines.





Thanks in advance.Why do I have so many whiteheads and blackheads whereas my classmates don't?
Invest in some soap and water.





If that fails, put a paper bag over your head.Why do I have so many whiteheads and blackheads whereas my classmates don't?
go to a dermatologist, then make sure you use a good face wash such as cetaphil - clean tone and moisturise twice a day and use pimple cream - not clearacil though cause its full of chemicals which arent good for your skin. Next go to a beauty salon, they have treatments such as blue light i think its called and they can extract everything and make your skin smoother though it is expensive. Tips; Dont touch your face all the time or squeeze your pimples, you will gets scars, drink lotsa water and get plenty of rest. Also look up Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, ive heard that that can be one of the causes of acne, but who knows...Ignore the rude comments about being hygenic. GL hun!



I know what you mean, it's hard to get rid of too. I've struggled with acne for 6 years and it suuucks.


Just wash your face every day and drink lots of water, avoid touching your face too much, don't pick at it, and stay away from oily food. If your hair is long, make sure it doesn't touch your face.
try to cut back on foods that have fat in them... also chocolate %26amp; mayo. another thing you can do is see a dermatologist, they can give you something to make the acne less.
Your classmates have probably heard of ';hygiene';, whereas you haven't.
proactive
Wash your face.
S0AP
wash your face twice a day. use strips to get rid of blackheads.
Wash it (=
wash your face!
ever thought about washing yer face? and drinking lots of water?
need i say no more lol
dont pop them.

No comments:

Post a Comment