Thursday, December 17, 2009

A good facial clenser to get rid of whiteheads?

So I have whiteheads on my cheeks, near my jawbone, and occasionally on my chin. They're pretty small, but still annoying. Anyone know of a good facial cleanser to get rid of them?





I heard Neutrogena makes some good cleansers, any comments?A good facial clenser to get rid of whiteheads?
A good source for information regarding acne is Facial Excellence.





You can find it here:





http://www.facialexcellence.comA good facial clenser to get rid of whiteheads?
A good cleanser to get rid of whiteheads is the MURAD Clarifying Cleanser. This cleanser will get rid of whiteheads, blackheads, and acne. Remove pore clogging bacteria while preventing future acne breakouts. Visit www.kristybeauty.com to purchase and for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment