Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I avoid whiteheads from coming up under my neck when I shave?

In the sensitive skin under my chin I get whiteheads nearly every morning after I shave. I've tried just about everything, but they are always there. Only there. The rest of me is fine, but from the shaving I get these nasty whiteheads. Any ideas?How do I avoid whiteheads from coming up under my neck when I shave?
Although I don't shave my face (I'm female,lol), I understand what you mean about the occurance of annoying whiteheads. I would advise to apply some Bacitracin (available at CVS. It is similar to Neosporin) to your shaving area to prevent infection. Or, an oitment by the name of A%26amp;D may be applied to protect your shaved skin from irritants. Your skin seems to be irritated after you shave, so whiteheads appear. Phagocytes are white blood cells and they are known to fight bacteria. This is why you get the whiteheads. They are fighting bacteria. So, I would recommend using Bacitracin after you shave. I hope this works for you!How do I avoid whiteheads from coming up under my neck when I shave?
MAKE SURE YOU WASH YOUR FACE BEFORE SHAVING
Try a facial scrub a couple of times a week.


pick one formulated for men as it is formulated different.

No comments:

Post a Comment