Monday, December 14, 2009

How do I get rid of Blackheads and Whiteheads?

My blackheads are on my chin and nose, and my whiteheads are on my forehead,chin and nose! What is the best leading brand of acne clearer for a low price?How do I get rid of Blackheads and Whiteheads?
Sweetie,i am going to give you some suggestions that I personally use,and they work wonders.In the mornings,wash your face with your basic soap,i use Dove and i recommend it as its gently on the skin.Throughout the day,if you do any work that causes your face to sweat,wash your face with warm water then cold water.Warm water removes the dirty,cold closes your pores.At night,just before bed i use ';Clearasil Daily Face Wash'; this will not dry out your skin and you can use it daily.I lather up some of this and use a little warm water(NOT HOT),and wash my face with that.I use my hands but you can use anything you have handy.After doing so,i use Witch Hazel,it is not expensive at all.It is an Astringent.Also,on a regular basis,eh once or twice a week i use the steam treatment.However,i do it myself so i dont have any fancy machines,i use what i have around the house.I boil a pot of hot water.Dont fill the pot too high,about 1/3 of the way up the pan.Cover your hand with a towel over the pot.This open up your pores.You can do this just before you use your face wash,as many nights a week as you choose.This opens up your pores and when you wash it removes the dirt.Make sure afterwards you splash your face with cold/cool water.It shocks your pores and closes them.I dont suggestion steaming every night,as it could lead to dry skin.Also,if you have a zit or pimple break out randomly.You can use toothpaste(Not gel) directly on the pimple or zit over night,it will dry out the zit/pimple and help clear it up.This is my routine,and my face is clear.Hope this will help you.Good luck hun,and have a good day!!How do I get rid of Blackheads and Whiteheads?
BLACKHEADS REMOVAL





A nasty beauty enemy, but here's a remedy:


Combine 1/4 cup boiling water with one teaspoon of Epsom salt and three drops of iodine.


Let mixture cool until it's comfortable to the touch.


Saturate a cotton ball with this mixture and dab on blackheads.


This will allow them to loosen so they can be easily squeezed with a gauze pad.








HERE IS THE WEB FOR ACNE:





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>





TRUST ME! REALLY GOOD INFO.


IT鈥橲 WORTH READING!





Here is what the WEBSITE CONTAINS:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 TIMELINE OF ACNE TREATMENT


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External links

No comments:

Post a Comment