Monday, December 14, 2009

How do I treat whiteheads in the pores of my nose?

When I squeeze my nose, white pus-like stuff comes out of the pores. I've been researching it and I guess they are whiteheads. They aren't pimples, I mean you can't notice them unless I take of my makeup and you look up close, there's white pus clogged in the pores. Are there any home remedies I can use to clear this up? If not, what type of thing should I buy? Will pore strips clear it up? Thanks in advance. And if you're going to tell me it's disgusting, I know that already, so don't even bother. You see, there's this thing called a block feature, and I'm not afraid to use it. =]How do I treat whiteheads in the pores of my nose?
This all goes for acne or anything acne related like white puss. Take cold showers instead of hot ones, try at least 2 a day, they keep your pores closed and let the cold water come down on your face (and were ever else theirs acne, the more you do the less redness their will be. Don't use rubbing alcohol on your face as it will make your blemishes redder, it will kill the bacteria on your face but it will also kill the natural occurring chemical in your body that prevents acne. I just wash using Neutrogena. This is not a rude comment or anything but an honest one, don't masturbate or have as much sex, their is a naturally occurring chemical in your skin that goes to keep your skin clear and to hormones, in some people when they masturbate or have sex their hormone level will heighten and more of the chemical will go to hormones, instead of your skin, which may cause excess acne. Try all of this and see your wonderful results.


You can thank me later.How do I treat whiteheads in the pores of my nose?
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!
Things with Salycic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide are good.





Natural stuff: Tea Tree Oil, and I have heard that Neem oil is good too.





Don't hate, exfoliate. :)
Its actually quite normal to have whiteheads on the nose - especially if you wear makeup. yes the strips will work. you can also try softening them before extraction by steaming the face and/or applying a little amount of essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment