Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to get rid of those little whiteheads that feel like a tiny marble?

Every once in a while I get those on my face and they are really hard and tiny. I used to get them on my lower eyelid and then stopped wearing mascara and they went away but every so often I will see another one and am wondering if I'm the only one.How to get rid of those little whiteheads that feel like a tiny marble?
I just had one and it went away on its own but took over a year (it was really small). I went to the dermatologist to have it removed but wasn't thrilled with having a needle that close to my eye so I left and that night it came out. They told me that it was caused by makeup and it is very common in women and is nothing to worry about. So you can wait until it softens and it will extract mostly on its own or have a Dr. put a needle to it and extract it for you. Good luck.How to get rid of those little whiteheads that feel like a tiny marble?
鈻?they are called millia / milia . the only way to get rid of this is to stop using products on the face with OIL. so i suggest use only Oil-free products. and the only way to get rid of this is to go to your dermatologist and they will pop it with a sterile needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment