Thursday, December 17, 2009

What can I do about whiteheads right under my lower lid?

Its about 4 whiteheads close to my lashes very visible but the area is very sensitive I cannot remove them by squeezing them out, besides they are deep but look ugly. Anyone ever had this and got rid of them without going to a dermatologist to poke them out?What can I do about whiteheads right under my lower lid?
What you are describing sounds like Milia (or milk spots). They are often confused with whiteheads. They usually appear around the nose on cheeks and around the eye area. They can be cause by products that are too harsh for your skin type. Google Milia images and compare them to your whiteheads. Milia on adults will usually not disappear as they do with babies. Usually it will require surgery to remove successfully but from what I have heard you can also remove them with creams and medication which you ahve to get from a doctor.





... but then again they could just be whiteheads

No comments:

Post a Comment