Monday, December 14, 2009

What can I do to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads on my face?

I don't live in the United states so many of the products there are not available here.What can I do to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads on my face?
use exfoliant once a week. =] it helps a lotWhat can I do to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads on my face?
You dont need anything except a washing up bowl, a towel and a kettle!


Put some hot (but not boiling) water in the bowl, get a large bath towel and cover the bowl and you head with it. Let the steam stay on your face for 5 mins. Do this twice a day and it will work wonders on your spots.
you got soap and water?? rubbing alchohol? witch hazel? astringent? egg whites work if applied and left to dry and peeled off ?get rid of the oil and the BH and Wh will leave!
Drink lots of water and steam your face a little bit, then gently push the black and white heads out. Remember: Soap is not good to you skin, so if you can just wash it with water, just try it for a while.
Get yourself a good facial cleanser and a good old fashion buff puff. Use about 3 times a week


Please do not pick--trust me I know


Also use oil free water based make-up and skin products
get a gentle cleanser, they sell them every where. get a moisturizing toner. cleanse and tone every night. after your done with that there a couple homemade treatments u can use: put a little baking soda in your hand add a couple drops of water until you make a paste, dab it onto ur pimples. another one is: get some tooth paste, has to be paste not gel and dab alittle onto ur acne. good luck!
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment