Monday, December 14, 2009

What is the best facial cleanser that can help get rid of whiteheads?

i have some white heads in my cheeks and nose and i want to find a facial cleanser that is best for it. Can you recommend me of somethiing because I have no really an idea of what to buy. Girls, I know you are experts in these things, so help me out. Thanks.What is the best facial cleanser that can help get rid of whiteheads?
Scrub your face with some exfoliator or if you want a home made method then use sugar crystals for scrubbing.





And applying papaya pulp helps remove the whiteheads.





Take care.What is the best facial cleanser that can help get rid of whiteheads?
I can tell you what works for me and everyone else that took my advice...


give up dairy products and use only non- oil containing serums and gradually use toner then give everything else up
If you are prone to break out then a scrubbing can make it worse.


Seems like the ingredient to look for in a Facial cleanser is Salicylic Acid.


You may find a reference to this on Oprah.com
scrub is de best way for men
oat mixed with milk and suji
take a spoon of wheat flour mix it with white of an egg and a few drops of milk apply it to ur face and let it dry after drying remove it by scrubbing and see ur white heads goes off
hello...well this product we have here in canada, I dont know if U have it in india..its called..'; Proactive';...It comes with a cleanser, toner and a moisterizer...Boy this stuff really works...My nephew used it for only 2 weeks and my god..his white heads, black heads and all acne just vanished...U get a clear skin in only 8days...I hope you can get it in india
I DON';T NO WHERE ARE YOU there are one facepack name is mayuri made in india at pondechery chennai you can use
my suggestion is to use more gentler products. I used to use harsh products for acne that are all medicated but too much of these medicines are way too harsh for ur skin. One or two is fine though. I鈥檝e used stuff from proactive, acnefree, medicated cleansers, expensive department store stuff like sheseido, differin, duac, etc. none of them worked very well for me. Most of them made my skin worse.





i have oily, acne-prone skin too. and i used to have a scatter of pimples all along my forehead too. but now it stopped and currently i only have two tiny whiteheads on my chin (barely noticeable).





Here are the products I am currently using that has been treating my skin like a miracle:





cleanse with morning burst cleanser by clean and clear in the morning and oxygenating fizzing cleanser at night (also by clean and clear). use cooling daily pore toner by clean and clear and do not use an astringent which will strip away natural oils and cause ur face to produce more oil than needed.





use an oil-free moisturizer with spf 15 and above for day (purpose dual moisturizer or clean and clear morning glow moisturizer). use dual action moisturizer by clean and clear for night.





use persa-gel 10 for breakouts and pimples.





and use a clay mask containing sulfur once or twice a week (more on days of breakouts). try queen helene mint julep masque. or proactive refining mask. U can also spottreat and dab on a spot of it directly on ur pimples without rubbing it in. just dab lightly! and leave it on overnight. it should become smaller, less red, less noticeable, or disapear completely the next morning.





exfoliate with the Neutrogena invigorating foaming scrub only once a week.





If u use makeup, use only oil-free and water-based foundation (but I suggest u not use foundation at all because oil-free or not, it will clog ur pores), and oil-free powder and concealer. Try getting one that contains acne-fighting ingredients (look at some Neutrogena products).





DO NOT use toothpaste or deodorant or any of those weird ';remedies';!! they are only myths and will only ruin ur skin condition even more! stick with things that are MEANT for ur face.





Also, after I washed my pillow and blankets (that I hadn鈥檛 washed for a few weeks), my skin stopped breaking out so much everytime I wake up in the morning. I realized that wherever I put my face on the pillow, I wake up the next morning with a huge red pimple right on that spot where my face was on the pillow! So wash it every week or as much as possible. And also wash ur towel. Don鈥檛 use a washcloth because it collects bacterias everytime u wipe ur face with it and it gets all over ur skin鈥?unless u wash it after every single time u use it. Instead use tissue paper, toilet paper, or paper towels to blot ur face dry.





i hope that helps! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment