Thursday, December 17, 2009

What products or regimens work well to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads and don't dry out the skin?

I have very acne prone skin, and i've tried EVERYTHING to get rid of it! My dermatologist perscribed a benzoil peroxide cream, and it dries my skin out very badly. I saw on TV a Murad Acne Complex thing, and it seemed to work, but i'm not so sure. I have very low self esteem because of my acne, and i think it would go way up, if i got rid of my acne! Anything from store bought things, and home remedies would be very helpful!





I also was wondering how to get rid of acne scars, i used to pop my pimples and now I have terrible scars.





Another thing, i had the chicken pox when I was younger, and I now have large indents all over my face from scars. my dermatologist did a little surgery on one of them, and it only made them worse.





PLEASE HELP ME!What products or regimens work well to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads and don't dry out the skin?
Step 1 - Cleanse the face thoroughly with a good cleanser meant for oily skin. Preferrably use a salicylic acid cleanser.





Step 2 - Apply an astringent like witch hazel. It helps reduce oiliness. If its a bit harsh mix a bit of rose water in it.





Step 3 - Apply a good quality medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads. You can get creams or gels of Benzoyl Peroxide treating blackheads If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.





Apply a thin film of adapalene gel once daily before bedtime. Its mainly available in the form of ';Differin';. Its highly recommended! A word of caution though, adapalene can increase the sensitivity of skin to ultraviolet radiation from sunlight, so prolonged exposure should be avoided by judicious use of sunscreens and protective clothing.





Following this routine, in a matter of days you will be getting rid of blackheads.





Effective Tips to get rid of blackheads





鈥xfoliate the blackhead prone area 3-4 times a week using facial exfoliators and scrubs.





鈥se creams containing AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Fruit acids) like glyco-creams that will clear away any dead skin cells and ';expose'; the blackhead. Use the AHA's every 3 days or so.





鈥eep your hair away from your face. Greasy hair and skin go together, and hair can spread infection.





鈥void washing the face with soaps more than twice a day. Instead wash your face often with plain water splashes.





鈥ften use a mask with a clay base.





If blackheads look ready to pop out, you could try removing them gently by using a blackhead extractor. Also, Pore cleanser strips (blackhead extractor) for removal of blackheads are highly recommended for the treatment/removal of blackheads. Using them once per week will leave your pores cleaner and smaller.





Steam your face to soften both the skin and the material blocking the pores.





=)What products or regimens work well to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads and don't dry out the skin?
Why dun try to use ';Forever Living';? It's famous in worldwide %26amp; this brand is good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin Care: All of them


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less spots %26amp; pimples, click to SEE PHOTO http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information, kindly check as below website %26amp; select country:


http://www.foreverliving.com/


Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business!


P.S. When you join Forever Living, pls fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Thanks!
Try the Proactive Gentle Solution. I didn't know it even existed till a proactive store open al a local mall. It is just a strong but not so drying and works great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment