Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whiteheads on the base of the hair follicle after an attempt to wax my bikini line.?

I tried to wax my bikini line a few days ago. I ended up stopping and deciding to just pay someone to do it. Now I have white heads on the base of the hair. Why is that and how do I get rid of it? I have an appointment to get it done professionally next friday. PLEASE HELP!Whiteheads on the base of the hair follicle after an attempt to wax my bikini line.?
Ingrown hairs. LOL





You should have shaved with a cream called Skin Ese. You wouldn't get them using it.Whiteheads on the base of the hair follicle after an attempt to wax my bikini line.?
i think its in grown hair which may have become infected kind of like a pimple after waxing scrub yourself with a loofah to get rid of dead skin cells
GET A NEW BIKINI

No comments:

Post a Comment