Monday, December 14, 2009

How can I get rid of whiteheads and small red bumps on my forehead?

I have always had relatively clear skin, and i still do, except for my forehead. Right in the center, I have small red bumps and whiteheads that do not go away. And since they are in the middle, my side bangs don't cover them, so they are really visible. How can I get rid of them? They have been here for months and haven't gone away!How can I get rid of whiteheads and small red bumps on my forehead?
Always make sure to exfoliate and do not use harmful chemicals on your face. Things such as walnut scrubs and grean tea scrubs can be helpful. If you have had the same blemishes for several months, I would probably schedule a doctor visit since it may be something more than just oily skin or skin cells, perhaps stress or something else.How can I get rid of whiteheads and small red bumps on my forehead?
I think you must used a facial soap,lotion or watever, uhm.. suggestion try to cut your bangs, because some dirt in the hair, go down in your forehead..maybe that causes white heads.
Just plain old rubbing alchohol pads work for me
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment