Monday, December 14, 2009

How do you get rid of Blackheads and Whiteheads?

I have blackheads on my nose and I have no idea how to get rid of them ASAP. The same goes with the whiteheads, only they are on my chin and upper lip.How do you get rid of Blackheads and Whiteheads?
Use either a face wash with benozyl peroxide or sacilyic acid. Neutrogena products are usually pretty good. If you have sensitive skin, use something like Noxzema, which you can find with witch hazel extract in it that will help to get rid of your bumps quickly.How do you get rid of Blackheads and Whiteheads?
I use to have this problem with Blackheads I don't anymore,Since I use Rite Aid brand Pore strips,and BUF-PUF singles found at Walmart. BORE,doesn';t work well.plus,the mint on the strip burns my nose!.I wet my Nose and use the pore strip face down sticky side down! then, after 5 min rip it off..add cleanser to my face then I scrub my face and Nose area with the BUF-PUF singles. Morning and Night.





In just a few weeks! you'll see the difference! right away! I sure did!








For White heads I used DR Murad..for years! worked great! so,did Proactive! till I hit my 40's! now,my Acne is not clearing up..but,I don't have Black heads anymore! :)
whiteheads=squeeze


blackheads= use an extractor or one of those strips you put on your face and rip off.


the clearsil acne treatment creams works really good too

No comments:

Post a Comment