Monday, December 14, 2009

How do i get rid of blackheads and whiteheads on my nose?

Khay i have kinda of oily skin not that much but i have whiteheads and blachkeads on my nose ( which is reallllly btohering me) and white heads on my chin wen i fold my lip in ( if u noe what i mean ) what can i use to get rid of it?How do i get rid of blackheads and whiteheads on my nose?
I use Proactiv and I still get those annoying blackheads. I bought an extractor like the one in the link I'll post for you... it's really not good for your skin, but for me, it's the only thing that gets rid of those stubborn blackheads. Oh, and you don't have to go to Sephora to get one, most drugstores have them for like $6.How do i get rid of blackheads and whiteheads on my nose?
i used Biore cleansing strip and it instantly removed most(probably all!) of the black n whiteheads





link:


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/productInfo.asp?productId=9





http://www.biore.com
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
blackheads are gross and they are a problem. wash your face twice a day. exfoliate with a gentle face scrub one a week and use pore strips for your problem areas... it gets most of the gunk out but other than that pop the blackheads not the whiteheads only when needed
i heard fm the TV that using egg white will help...





Apply a layer of egg white and leave it on till dry then peel %26amp; wash it off....





you may wanna try and tell us the effect... =D
I just pop them every now and then. But sometimes when I pop them I do not get all the junk out and then I get a huge pimple there instead.....which is really annoying....But yet I keep popping them...(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment