Monday, December 14, 2009

What is a good product to remove whiteheads on your forehead?

Seriously, I have these little bumps on my forehead that are SO annoying. I went to the dermatoligist and he said anything prescription would make it look worse because of redness and peeling since my acnes not severe. Well, drugstore stuff doesn't work so what should I use? Has anyone tried Clean%26amp;Clear spot treatment?What is a good product to remove whiteheads on your forehead?
Clean and Clear worked for some people depends on condition or hormones also if body agree with it. But with me, it didn't work. I tried everything from that to Proactive even go to dermatoliglist. But now that I have bad face fill with pimples, I am learning how to be patience as time will come for my face to clear up on its own. But After I tried everything I tried Murad, it worked! but after all abt 3 years, it doesn't work well as it did before I guess it is because I overuse. So right now I am seeing dermatologist, they gave me samples of chilamg. It does work to clear my face in a process because mom told me that some of my pimples seem to be gone. Just take a day at a time, meaning dont harash! you have everything to look ahead, why harash? It is not like that it will go foward in a harash to leave ya , what I mean is that nothing will leave you so just take it time at a step and wait seeing as it takes a time to heal slowly. Don't mind your mom or dr. if they say change med. in one week if it don't seems to work effectively. Let me tell you what happen is that when my mom harashed me to change med. in a week after Murad didnt work to clear my face up. I got mad and told ma to be patience then I was right that Murad cleared my face in 3 weeks . Sometimes no one even proffesional knows better than your body. If it is a question to how will you know if med going to work? I am telling you now...Just follow and listen to your heart and instinct. Murad worked just because I followed my instinct not mom's order or even dr's. Because I know my body. Hope I am helping!What is a good product to remove whiteheads on your forehead?
i loveee clean %26amp; clear spot treatment and i have the same problem as you to. so yes i would def recoment that. also, you should use 2 face washes. you see, when you use one face wash for 2 weeks, it stops working cuz ur skind getting used to it, but if u use one facewash one week, then another face wash the 2nd, then switch back to the 1st...... your skin wont get used to the facewwashes.





oh yeah, me and my friends allll use aveeno clear complexion facewah and then lotion anad im tellling u you use it one week, and youre gonna b soo impressed as to how much more clearer ur skin looks and how itll continue to stay that way. but seriously just give it a try!
0o0o0o0oh! I have! I have! It's really great! It removes them like woah! I also use Clean%26amp;Clear Persa Gel. For pimples and acne and stuff. Over night it just disappears!





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
ohhh I have a littl eof those on my cheeks lol and yepp spot treatment works 100% better than anything others you can buy it at walgreens ~Results May Very~ But it worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment