Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you have any tricks and tips to free blackheads and whiteheads and pimples without buying skin products?

None of the products work for me. Not even the most expensive ones. Do you have any tips and tricks to make my face smoother and cleaner and free of oil, whiteheads, blackheads, and zits? Thank you guys very much!!Do you have any tricks and tips to free blackheads and whiteheads and pimples without buying skin products?
Mix baking powder and warm water into a paste. Wet face with warm to hot water scrub face with mixture. Rinse with warm water. Pat face dry. Get 1 egg white (no yoke) coat face avoiding eyebrows and eyes. leave on, wait to dry. it will form a mask. once it starts cracking (usually 10 minutes or so) Rinse with warm to hot water, then splash face with cold water to close pores.Use non alcohol non oil lotion. Repeat this process once every other day. Keep doing your normal routine on the other days. You should see an improvement. It's cheap and works wellDo you have any tricks and tips to free blackheads and whiteheads and pimples without buying skin products?
I wash my face with johnson%26amp;johnson purpose and it is not for pimples or anything it is just a face wash but I use that in the mornings than when I get out of the shower I use it and then I use the johnson%26amp;johnson moisterizer so my face won't dry up and then I use the face wash at night and then I use peperashion H I know it probly sounds funny but the peperation H helps after like two three days try it even if you don't use the johnson%26amp;johnson wash your face (with any face soap of your choice)and use the peperastion H at night it works



Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.



put toothpaste on your pimples before you go to sleep. it will dry them up
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment