Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Would I use toothpaste or alcohol to get rid of my whiteheads?

I have whiteheads on my forehead. I want to get rid of them. For three days, I dab alcohol on them using a cotton. My whiteheads seem to disappear. I consulted my mom if I would continually use it but she said alcohol are for wounds only and it would dry up my skin because it's acidic. I've searched how toothpaste would get rid of breakouts. And now, I've been wondering if I would try this solution. I'm afraid it would irritate and multiply the whiteheads and make my skin dry.Would I use toothpaste or alcohol to get rid of my whiteheads?
try the following:


proactive


clearasil


alcohol every other dayWould I use toothpaste or alcohol to get rid of my whiteheads?
i know everyone says to never pop a pimple and stuff but trust me i have clear skin because of this:





1. pop it if it is a white head - get all the puss and bacteria out of there


2. put alcohol on it only 4 AT THE MOST dont over dry it





warning:





DO NOT pop it more than once only pop it if it is ready 2 - white heads -





hope this helps!!!!
The toothpaste will dry out your skin if you use too much. I think it mostly just gets rid of redness. I'm not sure about alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment